There are 3 ways you can joing the fight to end childhood hunger!
1. Purchase a bottle of wine to donate to our wine pull (min value of $20 please)
2. Purchase a raflle ticket for $25 for a chance to win $500
3. Sponsor a child for a year for $325!
Choose Local and Small Y’all is partnering with Garner Mid-Day Rotary to feed hungry kids in Garner! Just in time for the holidays you could WIN $500 in cash to spend where ever you choose (we hope you choose local and small businesses). Raffle slips are $25 each and get you entered to win the $500. YES you can purchase as many raffle slips as you want! Each $25 gets you one entry. To purchase you can scan the QR code on the post or click the link below. Thank you Garner for always caring about others who are in need in our community! #WhereCommunityMatters #ChampionsForChildren
Please share our message! Click on News and Events in the navigation bar to see the video of how our movement began.
We are so excited to tell you that we won 2 awards at the Garner Chamber of Commerce Annual Banquet. We won the Summit Award for Vision and Values. This award recognizes businesses that display a thinking culture where their employees can grow and who invest in their community. The other award was the People’s Choice for Best in Personal Services. We are so humbled by these honors!!!
Reminder that as of Oct 31st we will no longer be offering nail services! If you have a gift card for these services you may redeem them for the paid dollar amount.
We are so excited to be partnering with Choose Local & Small Y’all for the We Choose Hope campaign. We need your help to make it a success and make a big impact in the lives of children and families in need. The We Choose Hope campaign has three phases and lots of ways you can help.
1. Our “Hope League” is recruiting new heroes and we are looking for local businesses and community members to be Heroes for Hope. We are looking for heroes to help sponsor children in the remote learning program. A gift of $160 will prevent hunger, isolation and instability for the most vulnerable children in our area. When you sponsor a child you will get your picture taken holding our “Heroes for Hope” frame and will be announced on social media.
2. Did you know that Community of Hope has not missed one regular food pantry distribution day during the pandemic? They have been blessed to be able to meet the growing need in our community but need your help to keep our shelves stocked. We are partnering with over 20 local businesses to collect food for our food pantry. Oct 1 -21st
3. We are Cash Mobbing COHM on Oct 21st!
For all the details check out their website. BE A HERO
We believe in the collective power of community and that choosing kindness can change the world. This month we have partnered with several local businesses to raise awareness and funds for Note in the Pocket, a nonprofit whose mission is to “Clothe Children with Dignity and Love.” With over 50,000 children who need help, the money raised during this campaign will go towards providing desperately needed clothing for school aged children in Wake County who are impoverished and homeless.
The campaign and contest run February 1-29. There are three ways for you to participate:
1. Bring any size new socks and/or undergarments and place them in the collection bin at the Spa or at any of the following participating businesses: Jones Insurance, Zin Yoga Studio and Wine Lounge, Aversboro Coffee, Aversboro Restaurant & Sports Bar, Rachel Ward, Realtor with Keller Williams Realty Platinum, Shady’s, AAMCO of Garner, Studio121, Moonrunners Saloon, Turner Farms Self Storage, Edward Jones – Financial Advisor: Mary Elizabeth Twiddy, Sims Family Dentistry, Rush Hour Karting, Charles Ashley Mann, DDS & Associates – Garner, NC, Anfesa’s Jewelers, Garner Florist or Chiropractic Partners/Garner/Dr. Betsy Case Luca,
2. Purchase a t-shirt that says, “Kindness Can Change Our World”. You can do this at the spa, or online at https://www.makelifespecialnc.com/kindness/ , 100% of proceeds will be donated to Note in the Pocket.
3. Enter our social media contest! Come by the spa and at the special photo backdrop take a picture holding the sign “I choose kindness.” For Facebook: Post the picture to your personal page, tag Alossi Renewal Spa, and include the hashtag #ichoosekindness. For Instagram: Post the picture to your personal page, tag @Alossispa, include the hashtag #ichoosekindness, and tag 3 of the kindest folks you know. Alossi Spa will donate $1 for each person who posts a picture, up to $1,000. Each person will receive one entry into the contest for each platform they post their photo to. Prize valued at $500!