We are slowly adding services to our online booking system. Currently you may book a massage or facial. If you don’t see a slot available that you would like, please give us a call to double check. To use this link you must launch it directly from the news and events tab at the top of the page.
We believe in the collective power of community and that choosing kindness can change the world. This month we have partnered with several local businesses to raise awareness and funds for Note in the Pocket, a nonprofit whose mission is to “Clothe Children with Dignity and Love.” With over 50,000 children who need help, the money raised during this campaign will go towards providing desperately needed clothing for school aged children in Wake County who are impoverished and homeless.
The campaign and contest run February 1-29. There are three ways for you to participate:
1. Bring any size new socks and/or undergarments and place them in the collection bin at the Spa or at any of the following participating businesses: Jones Insurance, Zin Yoga Studio and Wine Lounge, Aversboro Coffee, Aversboro Restaurant & Sports Bar, Rachel Ward, Realtor with Keller Williams Realty Platinum, Shady’s, AAMCO of Garner, Studio121, Moonrunners Saloon, Turner Farms Self Storage, Edward Jones – Financial Advisor: Mary Elizabeth Twiddy, Sims Family Dentistry, Rush Hour Karting, Charles Ashley Mann, DDS & Associates – Garner, NC, Anfesa’s Jewelers, Garner Florist or Chiropractic Partners/Garner/Dr. Betsy Case Luca,
2. Purchase a t-shirt that says, “Kindness Can Change Our World”. You can do this at the spa, or online at https://www.makelifespecialnc.com/kindness/ , 100% of proceeds will be donated to Note in the Pocket.
3. Enter our social media contest! Come by the spa and at the special photo backdrop take a picture holding the sign “I choose kindness.” For Facebook: Post the picture to your personal page, tag Alossi Renewal Spa, and include the hashtag #ichoosekindness. For Instagram: Post the picture to your personal page, tag @Alossispa, include the hashtag #ichoosekindness, and tag 3 of the kindest folks you know. Alossi Spa will donate $1 for each person who posts a picture, up to $1,000. Each person will receive one entry into the contest for each platform they post their photo to. Prize valued at $500!
Right before we had to close we were ordering these products to launch in April. They have generously agreed to help us.
FarmHouse Fresh is Drop Shipping products directly to your door on behalf of Alossi Spa and providing a FREE hand cream with your purchase of $30 or more (plus FREE shipping if you spend over $50).
To place your order and receive a free hand cream on behalf of our business:
- Add items of $30 or more to your cart at http://www.FarmHouseFreshGoods.com
2. Choose any $15 hand cream you want free, and add it to your cart.
3. Enter our custom Coupon Code: ALOSSI at the last stage of checkout. Click “apply” and your hand cream will become $0!
Spend $50 or more and you also receive FREE SHIPPING within the continental U.S. (excludes HI & AK).
Please don’t forget to enter the code ALOSSI.
Thank you for all your support!
We are so excited to be partnering with Choose Local & Small Y’all for the We Choose Hope campaign. We need your help to make it a success and make a big impact in the lives of children and families in need. The We Choose Hope campaign has three phases and lots of ways you can help.
1. Our “Hope League” is recruiting new heroes and we are looking for local businesses and community members to be Heroes for Hope. We are looking for heroes to help sponsor children in the remote learning program. A gift of $160 will prevent hunger, isolation and instability for the most vulnerable children in our area. When you sponsor a child you will get your picture taken holding our “Heroes for Hope” frame and will be announced on social media.
2. Did you know that Community of Hope has not missed one regular food pantry distribution day during the pandemic? They have been blessed to be able to meet the growing need in our community but need your help to keep our shelves stocked. We are partnering with over 20 local businesses to collect food for our food pantry. Oct 1 -21st
3. We are Cash Mobbing COHM on Oct 21st!
For all the details check out their website. BE A HERO
Alossi is participating in the Choose Local and Small Y’all’s 25 Days of Small Business Giveaways. To participate and have a chance to win $2,500 in gift cards and prizes, like the Choose Local and Small Y’all Facebook page. Check back each day as a new local and small business will be giving away a prize! Visit the website for details.
We are offering massage appointments on Mondays from December 7th – 23rd. Time slots are 10:00am-2:00 pm. There are limited spots so please book soon. You will be required to cancel your appointment by Saturday at 3:00 or you will be charged full price for your appointment slot. We will not be checking messages on Sundays.