Right before we had to close we were ordering these products to launch in April. They have generously agreed to help us.
FarmHouse Fresh is Drop Shipping products directly to your door on behalf of Alossi Spa and providing a FREE hand cream with your purchase of $30 or more (plus FREE shipping if you spend over $50).
To place your order and receive a free hand cream on behalf of our business:
Spend $50 or more and you also receive FREE SHIPPING within the continental U.S. (excludes HI & AK).
Please don’t forget to enter the code ALOSSI.
Thank you for all your support!
This pandemic has really hit us all and has put the phrase “We Are All In This Together” to a whole new meaning. Clearly there are some that are vastly more impacted than others. I have partnered with my friend Whitney Robinson Eckard to try to help. If you feel lead please purchase one of these charity shirts. All proceeds goes to either Community of Hope Ministries or Salvation Army. The choice is yours. That means that no matter where you are in the USA reading this 🇺🇸 your purchase still benefits people near you. All orders will be shipped to you! Thank you, God Bless and help us spread the word.
UPDATE: We have now been mandated to close until April 30th!
I am writing you after careful review of data from the CDC, The North Carolina Board of Massage and Bodywork Therapy, The NC Cosmetic Arts Board, and ABMP. Your safety and that of my staff is my highest priority. Being a nurse and having been in charge of an infection control program for a hospice in the past, I felt the need to be very cautious. We have decided to close the spa until March 31st. Hopefully by then we will have a better handle on this virus.
Here are some things we know that have led me to this point of view:
1. The time between exposure and symptoms can be up to 14 days.
2. The virus is contagious for days before symptoms develop, so your “healthy client” might not be.
3. The virus stays intact on surfaces for several days; it stays intact in the air for several hours (at least).
4. COVID-19 is extremely contagious, and it doesn’t take a lot of exposure to spread from one person to another.
5. The virus appears to be contagious after symptoms subside—but we don’t know how long.
6. At this point, older people and those with impaired immune systems are not necessarily more likely than others to catch the virus, but they are more likely to need extensive medical interventions. (Although that may be changing. In some countries the number of people in hospital care are skewing much younger.)
7. We don’t have enough medical capacity to manage what’s coming—which makes it even more vital not to add to that load in any way.
We will be checking messages periodically, and returning phone calls. If you would like, you can also reach out via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Facebook messenger.
This was a very difficult choice I had to make as a small business owner. I know we will all rally together and get through this. We are American’s and that is what we do! I am sending prayers for all of you reading this!
Blessings and Wellness to you all,
We believe in the collective power of community and that choosing kindness can change the world. This month we have partnered with several local businesses to raise awareness and funds for Note in the Pocket, a nonprofit whose mission is to “Clothe Children with Dignity and Love.” With over 50,000 children who need help, the money raised during this campaign will go towards providing desperately needed clothing for school aged children in Wake County who are impoverished and homeless.
The campaign and contest run February 1-29. There are three ways for you to participate:
1. Bring any size new socks and/or undergarments and place them in the collection bin at the Spa or at any of the following participating businesses: Jones Insurance, Zin Yoga Studio and Wine Lounge, Aversboro Coffee, Aversboro Restaurant & Sports Bar, Rachel Ward, Realtor with Keller Williams Realty Platinum, Shady’s, AAMCO of Garner, Studio121, Moonrunners Saloon, Turner Farms Self Storage, Edward Jones – Financial Advisor: Mary Elizabeth Twiddy, Sims Family Dentistry, Rush Hour Karting, Charles Ashley Mann, DDS & Associates – Garner, NC, Anfesa’s Jewelers, Garner Florist or Chiropractic Partners/Garner/Dr. Betsy Case Luca,
2. Purchase a t-shirt that says, “Kindness Can Change Our World”. You can do this at the spa, or online at https://www.makelifespecialnc.com/kindness/ , 100% of proceeds will be donated to Note in the Pocket.
3. Enter our social media contest! Come by the spa and at the special photo backdrop take a picture holding the sign “I choose kindness.” For Facebook: Post the picture to your personal page, tag Alossi Renewal Spa, and include the hashtag #ichoosekindness. For Instagram: Post the picture to your personal page, tag @Alossispa, include the hashtag #ichoosekindness, and tag 3 of the kindest folks you know. Alossi Spa will donate $1 for each person who posts a picture, up to $1,000. Each person will receive one entry into the contest for each platform they post their photo to. Prize valued at $500!
The BackPack Buddies Fashion Show was a huge success this year. We are so happy to announce that we raised over $23,000 to help feed hungry children. That means just from the fashion show we are able to sponsor 70 children for a whole year. Thank you for all your support.
Did you know that you can book your massage or facial online? Here is the link, copy and paste into your browser.
We are slowly adding services to our online booking system. Currently you may book a massage or facial. If you don’t see a slot available that you would like, please give us a call to double check. To use this link you must launch it directly from the news and events tab at the top of the page.
We are so proud to have won the 2016 Garner Chamber Summit Award for Excellence in Business. Thank you to Jones Insurance for sponsoring the award.
60 minute massage (any style) $59
90 minute massage (any style) $89
Alossi Spa Facial: $60
Alossi Spa Facial with Microderm: $95